Wednesday, November 3, 2010

\\He makes us new!

So much has happened in the past two weeks I don't think I can get it all out in one post. You will come to realize that my year is insanely busy, hence the gap between blogging. However, all of that busyness is full of life, truth, and God's grace. I can not begin to tell you about the incredible work that God has been doing in my life. I am finding answers to confusion that I have had in my life for a very long time and it is incredible freedom! God is so good.

I am so thankful for my parents and their wisdom. I have called them so many times looking for answers and they have always given me words of wisdom that stick with me and that I rely on everyday. So I dedicate this post to them...

Mom & Dad,
Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I appreciate you so much. Here is a video of the baptisms that we had the other day. You'll see my video in there... the old man went under and the new man came up!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Joey! I'm glad that in the midst of business God has given you clarity! We miss you in YC! What a blessing Godly parents are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey...great words...seriously! It's so awesome to see and hear what has already happened in you-and just to think that it's only the beginning!!! There is so much more to come! You are an inspiration to so many & I can't wait to see what else God has in store for you!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey, you truly are an inspirational person. Although you are missed here in YC, I am happy you are finding such magnificent truths in Washington. Take care and please keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am learning to express myself through art while enjoying life.

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP